Before registering for classes, each student must create a student record (NEW students only). Please select the description below that
best describes you. Then, click on the title link to be directed to the correct form.
- Deacon Inquirer/Aspirant/Candidate: Man in diaconate formation
- Lay Ecclesial Minister: Person active in Church ministry or preparing to be so
- Permanent Deacon: Ordained deacon
- Wife of Deacon/Candidate: Wife of deacon or man in formation who wishes to audit courses
- Diocesan Formator: Member of diocesan formation team monitoring cohort classes
After completing your registration, the JDI will review it, then send you access to the system, and invite you to enroll in courses, if enrollment is currently open. See the Academic Calendar for important related dates.